petek, 14. september 2007

Izjave z akcije / Statements from Action

"My name is Sherona and I'm from the Netherlands. Please listen to my voice for I am one of the people who will take a step forward to end the SILENCE... Today I'm standing up for myself, my friends from Slovenia, Poland, Romania and the Netherlands.... And every one accros the World that deserve their equel rights... They are discriminated against because of their sexual orientation or gender... They can't live their life's OPEN and FREELY the way they want to, because society pushes them down... FOLLOW our footprints and let this be a BRIDGE from REJECTION to ACCEPTION..."

Sherona, Netherlands


"My name is Fabian and I'm from the Netherlands. In my country I don't have to hide my sexuality. I hope in the nearby future we can say the same of every country in this World. Sexuality isn't a choice, so I hope we all can take a step forward to equality."

Fabian, 20, Netherlands


Stran v obdelavi / Site under construction

Ni komentarjev: