petek, 14. september 2007

Vtisi / Impressions

"hello ppl,

the camp started out to be a dissaster.
it seemed to be that everything was allready planed by maja and romana.
and in the middle of the week we watched a movie about the day of silence in poland wich brought chaos to the camps organisation.
and voting is not democratic??? what was that about?
after all those problems there where some meetings that calmed us down and made a bit of peace in the camp.
ah well i had a great time as all camp go-ers know.
people i miss most of you!!
i hope we made a difference to the situation in slovenia due to the action.
"

Donny, 21, Netherlands


"Camp like no other. All I can say is, that living under the same roof with people from four different countrys for a week is an adventure. Friendships, that will be cherished, experiences, that will be useful in nearby future and partys, that will stay in memory. We all gathered with same goals; to have a good time and to prepare a memorable action. And that's what we did. I shall cherish those moments for the rest of my life. Camp of my life."

Matic, 19, Slovenia


"Summer Camp Slovenia was really a great experience. I have learned a lot, from the workshops and from al the youngsters at the Camp...from there culture and experience with LGBT Rights. It was really impressing for me, personal and general. Of course there where things we could do different in the future, but it wasn't possible to create a SummerCamp for so many people from different country's and cultures and make everybody satisfied! So to make a long story short.... Summer Camp Slovenia was fun, hard work, impressing in every meaning of the word..an once in a life time exprecience and I am glad that I can say...I was there, in Kransjka Gora and on "The" bridge in Ljubljana. And to all of you, youngsters, leaders and the organisation. Thank you and hope to see you next year!" I hope this is the thing you wanted..and please darling give me the link of the site!! Hope to speak you soon!

Lots of love

youre own Super Dyke "

Paulien, Netherlands


"This camp gave me the chance to walk up the beautiful Slovenian mountains. That was awesome. Having a vegetarian camp was a genuine experience that I wouldn't have had the chance to try otherwise."

Ioana, 25, Romania


"Hi there,

well, i know that your tits are very talented, but i never expected them to work on a blog. Dont wear them down ;-)How are you? How do you feel about the camp, now almost 2 weeks later?Here things are going their usual way. Slowly moving in a forward direction. Next sunday we will have a summercamp-girls-night out. Its great to see that everyone is still in contact with eachother. This small week changed the life of a few of them. it inspired some to change their life. Thats the greatest gift, unexpected but beautiful :)Last week we had a couple of workshops about homosexuality on a local highschool. Kids around, 15 16 yrs. Pfff the last class i had. 2 boys said out loud that they had gay parents. 1 boys lives with his 2 mothers, he was the result of a sperm donor. And the other boy has a gay father. If that wasnt enough... 2 boys "confessed" that they had bi-sexual feelings. The class was very cool, and all said: but we all knew!!!!!It was hearthwarming to see the acceptance and openess after a week of painfull closet-stories.Hopefully we made a small step to acceptance and more openess in the world.

Take care!"

Tanja, 32, Netherlands


"First days of this camp i was really asking myself what i was doing here, everything was so unclear for me. The workshops where really interesting for me, it was all new to me. I made some great friendships there, wich i will keep in my heart. At the end of the days i was exhausted, but also filled with a happy feeling. I met one really special guy.. he know's who i mean ;-) I'll never forget him. The action and this week did a lot to me emotional. Since i got home i really changed a lot in my life. I joined www.amnesty.nl , also ive contacted www.gay.eu and asked if they wanted to write about what we did in Slovenia, but instead of this they offered me a job as a writer for them, so i can write myself about it and many other things we could accomplish. This camp.. where the best days of my life i'll never forget it. "

Fabian, 20, Netherlands


"I really had a good time, had fun filming, taking interviews and
talking to people. I mostly am thankful for new things that caught my
attention, for changing perspectives. It was also my fist time I was
acting out for LGBT rights, I feel proud of it. I loved Granjska Gora
and Ljubjana, I met some interesting people and nevertheless I'm glad
I spent time with my friends.


Hope you're having fun!"

Luciana, Romania


"I came to Slovenia a bit tired with what I have been doing for the last 2 years, a bit without new ideas and energy, I found it all there and now we can start to rock, just please invite me once again in two years :) Vive la Slovenie!"

Kasia, Poland


"This camp was for me a completely new, amazing and surely unforgettable experience. Working together for LGBT community rights made us friends, and that's why I really hope that we will get another opportunity to meet once again and fight against homphobia as we did on the bridge. My dream is that public actions similar to Ljubljana's would take place all over the Europe. There's no miracles and we have to act ourselves to make this world a little bit better for LGBT. I want to say a big thank you to all the people who sacrificed their time and strength to organise this camp and for giving us the chance to be there."

Tomek, 21, Poland

Ni komentarjev: